MINT to be! My friends over at MintMONGOOSE really hooked it up. They sent me over their monthly subscription jewelry box to review and I have to tell you that it was a match made for me. As a mom of two little toddlers, there is never enough time to shop for "details". I'd be lucky to get a new outfit, if I needed, with the time they allow. With this service, I don't have to worry about the details ANYMORE!
In this video, I will be doing an unboxing and first impression review for you on this one of a kind jewelry box subscription! And YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS SERVICE! (Spoiler alert, I ended up LOVING this box so much I had to sign-up and share this with you guys right away. I'm officially a member now, too!)
MintMONGOOSE Subscription Details
• 3 jewelry pieces per month for just $12+s/h
• Subscribers can customize:
1. Their jewelry tone - silver or gold
2. Their earring preference - yes earrings or no earrings
3. Their watch preference - yes occasional watches or no watches
• A new subscriber's first box ships within 48 hours and from then on we will ship their monthly box on the 15th of each month.
• Subscribers receive an AWESOME free gift every 3 months -- think a wallet, must-have makeup, or adorable pair of sunglasses!
• Subscribers can easily skip a month, or cancel their subscription right from our website
• Subscribers receive 25-50% off everything in our online shop, plus free worldwide shipping!
If you think you would benefit from this subscription service, like I have, then sign-up using using the code below for $2.00 off on your first jewelry box!
Let me know in the comments if you ended up trying MintMONGOOSE. I would love to hear how you liked your pieces! All of their jewelry is hand-picked and designed each month. Also, the quality is amazing, I haven't seen any green fingers or have had any irritation, if that says anything. Thanks for hanging out at The Mama Lounge! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel to see more unboxings and reviews!
FTC: The links within the posts contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
Sarah Stern, The Mama Lounge
The links within this blog contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.